We are a family currently enjoying life in the beautiful village of Mijas Pueblo, in Malaga, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
I say “currently”, as we have lived and worked in so many places over the last twenty years … but we’ll tell you more about that another day.
Our website and blog has been, work in progress, for many years and is a culmination of:
• Our desire to enhance our own Family Life in Spain, by discovering more about what Spain has to offer.
• Our wish to have a diary of our family life.
• Our ability to give others a genuine account of Family Life in Spain.
• Our desire to share our experiences and knowledge with others considering relocating to Spain.
• A need to keep people informed of the changes in Spanish procedures, laws and regulations to help us all maximize our enjoyment of Family life in Spain.
Thanks for reading & Enjoy!
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- How To Calculate the Cost of Moving To Spain: Free Online Calculator - 16th March 2017
- 30 Tell Tale Signs Your Kids Grew Up In Spain - 18th February 2017
- Everything you need to know about SPANISH EGGS: Codes, Dishes, Phrases and Body Parts - 16th February 2017