Entre Ramas Aventura is an adventure park nestled in the pine forests in Roche, Cadiz. Just 1km from some of the best beaches in Spain (Calas de Roche, Sancti Petri, la Barrosa…)
It is great fun (if you like that sort of crazy thing 😉 ) for both, children from the age of 6 years old, and adults.
There are 58 obstacles, such as zip-wires, bridges, tarzan swings, hanging bridges, a flying car, a spider’s web and much more, divided into 5 separate circuits of varying difficulty, spread over an area of 18,000m2 of pine forest.
The signs and monitors clearly explain who can take part on which circuits, subject to age and height restrictions.
One morning, during our recent family holidays in Cadiz, feeling adventurous, we arrived at our pre booked time and put our safety in the hands of the equipment and very helpful monitors and prepared to swing through the trees …
Upon arrival, we were allocated our instructor who spent time carefully explaining the correct way to wear and use our harness and anchor lines. We must admit, we very impressed with the attention to detail and the ease of use of the equipment. We had previously visited a similar park in Elviria, Marbella and the equipment there was not as easy to use.
There are monitors around the park at all times keeping an eye on you.
After their demonstration and test run on a specifically designed trail, you are then able to control your own individual safety equipment (harness and anchor lines), which enable you to move, completely on your own and in total safety across the bridges and obstacles located at different levels in the trees.
Here are a few pics and a video of our adventure …
We thoroughly enjoyed our morning at Entre Ramas Aventura and will definitely return. It was lovely to see the children learning and working together to get around the different challenges on the circuits. Even though it was August and pretty hot, the trees meant we were almost always in the shade.
So, what did we each think of the morning?
- Joshua loved it and playing his role as big brother, did us proud!
- Dad didn’t stop smiling and is itching to hit the black circuit.
- Francesca loved it and hopes to be big enough to enjoy the blue circuit next visit.
- And mum … Hmmm. Let’s just say she hopes to do better next time 😉
You can find more details, prices, opening times et at the website: www.entreramasaventura.com
¡Have fun and enjoy!
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- Bilingual Education in Spain: It’s Time To Make A Decision - 4th March 2018
- What is paddle tennis in Spain? Actually, its “padel” and it’s addictive. - 8th January 2018
- Buying In Spain: Could moving to Spain be a dream come true for you? - 4th September 2017