We are a family currently enjoying life in the beautiful village of Mijas Pueblo, in Malaga, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
I say “currently”, as we have lived and worked in so many places over the last twenty years … but we’ll tell you more about that another day.
Our website and blog has been, work in progress, for many years and is a culmination of:
• Our desire to enhance our own Family Life in Spain, by discovering more about what Spain has to offer.
• Our wish to have a diary of our family life.
• Our ability to give others a genuine account of Family Life in Spain.
• Our desire to share our experiences and knowledge with others considering relocating to Spain.
• A need to keep people informed of the changes in Spanish procedures, laws and regulations to help us all maximize our enjoyment of Family life in Spain.
Thanks for reading & Enjoy!
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- Designing A Simple Garden For Your Home In The Sun - 16th July 2019
- Vegan Ferrero Rocher Style Energy Treats - 11th July 2019
- Dog Beaches Spain 2019: Fun in the sun with our furry friends! - 3rd June 2019