Let us help you to find the best International Schools in Spain …
Choosing the best International schools in Spain for your children is one of the most important decisions you will make, whether you are moving abroad, or you are already living abroad.
We all do what we believe is best for our children, yet how do we make the right choice regarding the best schools abroad?
Rules and regulations differ in each country. Not all countries have league tables to advise us which are the best performing schools, although there are many regulatory bodies that can be consulted to conduct basic checks.
Probably the biggest worry when moving abroad, to a new country, is that you cannot rely on the strong network of family and friends for practical experience, advice and guidance.
We will become your reliable network. Your source of information, your guidance and your gateway to feedback from others in a similar situation to yourself.
If you have decided that private or International Schools are best for your children, then this new service is for you …
Take the first step and Contact Us
Whichever country you are moving to, or living in, you need to consider your own basic requirements, such as:
- Is your child better suited to a small or larger school?
- Do you prefer them to change schools as they progress or stay in the same (For example the jump to senior school or the potential change at sixth form level)
- How far do you want your children to travel to school?
- What transport options exist / are provided by the school?
- What timetable best suits your own commitments?
- Do you prefer your children to have meals in school or will they come home to eat?
- Is the availability of extracurricular activities important to you?
- Which language do you prefer your children to be educated in?
- Do you prefer a particular curriculum / teaching syllabus?
The list may seem endless however, we will provide you with a comprehensive checklist to assist you to make an educated and well-informed decision.
Remember, we are here to help!
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- The Truth About Bilingual Schools in Spain: Our Story - 2nd March 2019
- Five Factors To Consider Before Moving To Mijas Costa - 28th January 2019
- Tips For Creating A Garden For A Warmer Climate - 18th October 2018