As a reader of our blog and Family Life in Spain Facebook Page, you will know that we spend the long, school summer holidays in Cadiz. Our days are filled with surfing, beach visits, playing padel (me, Lisa, that is!) enjoying delicious local food and basically enjoying summer living.
So, when we were asked to review a Tesalate Sand Free towel, we jumped at the opportunity.
Although I must admit, until it actually arrived we were not exactly sure what a “sand-free” towel actually was.
In our busy beach lives, a sand-free towel was simply an oxymoron.
So, by checking out the Tesalate website we learnt about their sand-free towels:
- Our exclusive AbsorbLite™ fabric has been specifically engineered to create a towel that makes your beach days more awesome than before.
- Sand free. Leave the beach at the beach.
- Full sized beach towel: 160cm x 80cm / 63 x 31 inches.
- Ultra absorbent; over 1 litre of water.
- Rapid-drying. Half the time of a regular beach towel.
- Compact when rolled. Fits in your bag.
Our first challenge was choosing the design … with so many great, fun designs to choose from (I think there are currently around 62!) To simplify the choice and the fact that all four of us loved four different designs, we made our lives easier by opting for the family-sized towel, of which there are currently 10 designs.
Look at the wide choice colours and design here: Have a look!
It was a close call between The Alchemist and Bohemian … but for us, Sancti Petri in Cadiz, where we spend our summers is always about the colour of the sea. The colour blue … The Alchemist was a clear winner!
What did we like about our Alchemist XL sand free towel from Tesalate?
- Super light and compact.
- Very easy to fold away
- Great design and lovely colours. It definitely caught the eye of many fellow beachgoers.
- Comfortable to lie on
- Absorbent and quick dry
- A quick flick of the towel and the sand disappears!
What did we dislike about our Alchemist XL sand free towel from Tesalate?
- This isn’t really a dislike but more of an observation that requires time to decide … the price!
- €89 is quite a lot to spend on a beach towel. However, if it continues to look as good as it does now and perform as well as it does, in 12 months time … we will definitely be purchasing another one!
Have you used a sand-free towel? What did you think?
If you fancy giving Tesalate a try, totally risk-free just have a look on their website. They offer:
- Free Shipping
- Most orders arrive within 3-5 days.
- They use DHL Express for EU orders.
- They offer Free Returns
- Don’t love it? Return it free.
- They even pay for shipping
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- A Sand Free Towel: A Reality or an Oxymoron? - 30th August 2020
- Back to School 2020: Coronavirus, ignorance, doubts and conflicting emotions. - 22nd August 2020
- Things To Know Before Going To Spain - 27th July 2020